We’d love it if you could contribute to the UCDCC blog by commenting on posts, and also by putting up posts of your own.
If you want to submit a post, could you please:
- E-mail the idea for your blog post – report from a trip away, an upcoming event or competition, or one that just passed – to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Blog post” in the e-mail’s subject so we can find it quickly.
- Or, if you want, get onto someone on the committee in person, on the phone, on Facebook, with smoke signals, or carrier pigeons… And let us know your idea
- The commitee will have a look at the idea, and if we like it, then we’ll ask you to e-mail us the full post, including any pictures and/or videos to accompany the post. Try to include credits for any pictures that someone else has taken.
- Try not to make posts too long. Between 200-600 words would be ideal. The committee may edit posts down if they are too long.
- Include any relevant links to other sites or blogs, as well as a little something about yourself.
- Contributers will receive full credit for whatever is posted.
We welcome any and all canoe club members past and present, as well as members of the wider college and kayaking community, to contribute to the blog.
Thanks very much,